You need to make a change. You feel stuck, helpless. You wake up without energy. You have heart disease or diabetes. You want to see your grandchildren grow up. You want to be able to run a marathon…at 73. You have hit a plateau in your sport and no one can help you move to the next level. In essence…
You want more, and you’re willing to not only believe you can have it, but to GO FOR IT too!
If any part of what I wrote above rings true for you, then let me introduce myself.
I am Caleb Gammon, personal trainer, Precision Nutrition certified nutritional coach and founder of Gammon Fitness Systems; let me talk to you about how you’re going to live an extra 10 years, reverse heart disease and type II diabetes, get off depression medication, look amazing, and discover your potential in health and body!
There are only two things that will help you discover your potential and revolutionize your body:
- Hard Work – Hard work has gotten a bad name. With fast food, drive through cleaners, instantly available movies and giant lotteries, if something takes hard work, we assume there must be a better way. But the old saying is true…easy come, easy go. The great UNC basketball coach John Calipari used to tell his athletes: You’ve got to love the grind. Embrace the work. Embrace the sweat. Embrace the pain. And…
- Leverage – To really catapult your hard work and get to your goal as quickly as possible you need leverage. I believe it was Archimedes who said, “Give me a lever long enough and I’ll move the world.” He was talking about leverage – doing more with less. You are going to have to leverage your hard work so you get absolutely every ounce of effort pushing you toward you goal
The best way to make sure you are working hard and leveraging your hard work to get where you want to go is by having a coach!
That’s why I created our Elite for Life coaching program!
The Elite for Life coaching program is a complete, in-person personal training and nutritional coaching program that is about SO MUCH more than a weight loss! Elite for Life is designed to optimize your performance, your recovery, your weight loss, your hormones, your sleep, your brain AND your heart!
With Elite for Life my goal is to make sure you are healthy on the inside as well as the outside. How would you like to not only lose 50 lbs, but also:
- Improve all your blood panels (such as blood triglycerides, blood pressure,
In the Elite for Life coaching program you will get:
- One-on-one Personal Training in the comfort of your own home with me-a skilled trainer whose coaching is tailored to the way YOU progress and at the speed YOU progress (2x, 3x or 4x per week)
- Separate nutritional coaching sessions twice per month dedicated to measuring your results, making changes, setting goals, answering your questions and most of all, EDUCATING you on making good nutrition a lifestyle so you can be sure you never gain the weight back
- Homework-Workouts tailored to you and your goals for days when we aren’t together so that we make sure you reach your goals as quickly as possible
- My personal phone number so you can ask questions in emergencies or whenever you need help
- Unlimited email access to me for questions etc
- Other add ons like recipe books, my own nutrition book, rewards for meeting goals, Client of the Month program, etc
Here at Gammon Fitness Systems we know that
- Coaches push you further than you can push yourself.
- Coaches pinpoint where you need help to get to the next level.
- Coaches plan the way and help you navigate towards your goal.
- Coaches destroy plateaus by changing methods where needed.
- Coaches teach and mentor so you are not left dependent but can make decision in real time to get to your goal.
- Coaches care and make YOU their priority!
You need a coach for your health, because it is probably the single most important area of your life to get under control.
I would like to extend an invitation to you to contact me for an in-person or online assessment to talk about how our Elite for Life coaching program can help you reach your goals. Whether its living long enough to see your grandchildren graduate, getting off heart medication, or changing your life by running a marathon, I can get you there!
Let me be your coach.
Click here to request an assessment call to talk about IF and HOW I can help you meet and surpass all your health goals!
I hope to hear from you and Good Luck,
Caleb Gammon CPT Pn1, Founder – Gammon Fitness Systems